GET A BRAND NEW SMILE IN JUST ONE DAY WITH ALL-ON-4 DENTAL IMPLANTS
At Just Wright Dental and Implant Center transforming smiles in just one day is our passion. Discouraged patients walk into our office every day fed up with ill-fitting dentures or embarrassed by missing or broken teeth, and walk out with a beautiful, new smile and outlook on life thanks to our highly-trained staff and state-of-the-art All-On-4 dental implant technology. Our financial team works with patients in advance to help make their new smile a financial reality and our surgical team ensures the procedure is virtually painless thanks to our in-house sedation options.
EACH DENTAL IMPLANT PATIENT OF THE JUST WRIGHT DENTAL AND IMPLANT CENTER CAN EXPECT
THE HIGHEST-LEVEL OF CARE AND SERVICE FROM OUR TEAM, INCLUDING:
- Comprehensive treatment planning tailored to your dental goals
- Three-Dimensional imaging of your teeth and jaw
- Development of a precise surgical guide to ensure proper positioning of implants
- Gentle sedation options to ensure your comfort
- Certified paramedic assigned to closely monitor your status throughout the procedure
- Removal of damaged and decayed teeth in preparation for implant placement
- Precise placement of new dental implants
- Design and creation of natural looking, fixed prosthetic teeth made to your exact specifications and esthetics
- All appointments, treatment and maintenance performed in one comfortable and convenient location.
- Guidance and support throughout the entire process
WHAT ARE ALL-ON-4 DENTAL IMPLANTS?
A dental implant consists of three parts – a titanium screw that serves as a tooth root and is anchored into the jawbone, an abutment, which sits in the center of the screw and is what attaches the third component, the part that looks like a real tooth, the implant crown. Together, these parts combine to create the closest option to a natural tooth making dental implants the absolute best choice when it comes to replacing a missing tooth.
At Just Wright Dental and Implant Center we can use as few as four dental implants to replace all of your teeth on the top or bottom of your mouth. Once the implants are placed, a special titanium bar with a custom created implant denture is designed for each All-on-4 patient and then securely attached to the implants.
This permanent implant denture looks and functions like your natural teeth. Because it the implants integrate into the jawbone just like a natural tooth root and because it doesn’t cover the roof of your mouth, patients can simply go back to living they way they did before they had a single tooth problem, including eating all of the foods they love, all without any of the worry, frustration or embarrassment that traditional denture wearers face.
WHY CHOOSE ALL-ON-4 TREATMENT?
- Best and most natural-looking option for replacing missing teeth
- Looks and Functions like your natural teeth
- Replaces all teeth and transforms smile in one day
- Custom designed to your specifications
- Teeth are permanently secured into place
- Give you the freedom to eat the foods you love
- Eliminates the pain and frustration associated with a traditional denture
- Preserves your jawbone and helps maintain a more youthful facial structure
- With proper care will last a lifetime
All-on-4 Arch Cases Completed
Just Wright Dental and Implant Center in Corsicana, Texas
At Just Wright Dental and Implant Center transforming smiles in just one day is our passion. Discouraged patients walk into our Corsicana office every day fed up with ill-fitting dentures or embarrassed by missing or broken teeth, and walk out with a beautiful, new smile and outlook on life thanks to our highly-trained staff and state-of-the-art dental implant technology.
Our team has simplified the process of helping patients understand how the procedure works, what to expect and how they can make their treatment a financial reality all before they ever walk in the door. Because of that, we spend the time at their consultation appointment getting to know each patient and their unique dental goals. We take a 3-dimensional x-ray of their mouth, complete a full assessment, provide them with options for treatment, and explain the healing timeline. At the end of this appointment, most patients are ready to commit to a new smile and confidently set a surgery date.
On their surgery day, the patient arrives with someone who can drive them home. The IV sedation we administer means patients won’t remember the procedure and simply wake up a few hours later with the smile they’ve always wanted fixed in place by dental implants. Most patients are surprised to realize they experienced only mild swelling and minimal soreness afterward and almost every patient says their only regret is not moving forward with treatment sooner.