Just Wright Dental is pleased to announce the launch of the JWD Reason to Smile scholarship contest. Five winning students will receive a $1000 scholarship for tuition and/or books at the school of their choice.
In a time when there seem to be more concerns than solutions, we want to honor students who are positively impacting the world by spreading positivity in their own community.
The Just Wright Dental team will select five students who are giving back to their community, spreading happiness, and making others smile — traits the JWD team employs each and every day!
Who Is Eligible for this Scholarship?
Eligible applicants must be U.S. citizens and either be graduating high school students or currently enrolled in an accredited American trade school, college, or university.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
If you meet the eligibility requirements above, you should apply for the Just Wright Dental Reason to Smile scholarship with the following information:
1) A recommendation letter from someone who has been impacted by your positive efforts
2) A 1,000-word essay that explains:
- Specific details about your impact in your community
- What inspired you to give back and make a difference
- Your hopes for the changes that will happen because of your efforts
- What you do during service or everyday life that makes you smile
3) A photo or a 3–5-minute video showing how you have impacted your community*
*By applying for this scholarship, you agree to let Just Wright Dental reproduce any and all images/information submitted to us for marketing purposes.
When Is the Submission Deadline?
Your scholarship application should be submitted by the fall semester November 5, 2021 for the spring semester of 2022. The scholarship committee at Just Wright Dental will review all submissions and announce the winner on the JWD website on December 15, 2021 for the spring semester of 2022.
Scholarship funds are only available for tuition, books, and educational expenses at accredited American trade schools, colleges, and universities. The funds are sent directly to the school of your choice and the scholarship is not renewable.