RELAX AT OUR OFFICE WITH DENTAL SEDATION
Some patients may feel anxious about their dental treatment because they’ve never undergone a specific procedure before. However, many people experience dental phobia that makes it difficult to visit their dentist at all, and the hesitation can exacerbate even seemingly simple dental issues, like a toothache. Using dental sedation, Dr. Wright and our team can help you remain calm, comfortable, and relaxed enough to receive the high-quality dental care you need and deserve. With a choice of dental sedation options, including Laughing Gas, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation, you can rest assured that your visit will be a comfortable and pleasant one every time! Whether you’re 5 or 95, our highly-trained dental team evaluates the health and overall needs of each patient and uses only the safest and most effective sedation option for every dental procedure we perform.
YOUR DENTAL SEDATION OPTIONS
- Laughing Gas: Commonly known as laughing gas, though rather than laughter, the inhaled gas induces a calm, slightly euphoric feeling. Laughing Gas is the least potent form of sedation, and is safe even for children.
- Oral conscious sedation: Oral sedation is taken as a pill or liquid before your scheduled procedure. Depending on the dose, you may also take the medication the night before to help you relax before your visit. Oral sedation is stronger than Laughing Gas and may leave you groggy for the rest of the day.
- IV sedation: Intravenous sedation, or IV sedation, is the strongest form of dental sedation and typically reserved for complex procedures, such as dental implant placement or surgical tooth extraction. Because IV sedation induces a deep state of euphoria and relaxation, often leading to patients falling asleep, a trained anesthesiologist will be constantly on-hand to ensure you receive the highest quality care.
Why Choose Just Wright Dental for Sedation Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry – Relief For Dental Anxiety
- Personalized sedation options tailored to each patient’s dental needs and preferences
- Patients are monitored by a certified paramedic throughout their procedure as an added safety measure
- Offers a comfortable, safe way to alleviate dental anxiety while getting the highest quality treatment available