Just Wright Dental Implant University offers three levels of training options available for doctors, surgical assistants and treatment coordinators. With Dr. Wright’s belief that patients deserve the highest level of service and dentistry’s best options he has chosen to extend his training to other medical professionals.
Dr. Wright is nationally recognized as one of the leading implant providers. To meet that mission, he’s taken thousands of hours of continuing education and invested in many patient-friendly technologies. After treating over 1,000 All-on-4 arch cases, Dr. Wright and his team extend the opportunity to learn from their team.
All-On-X Full Surgical Hands-On 2 Day Intensive Doctor Training
- Intense 2-day full mouth implant surgery/restoration seminar for currently licensed dentists. Start to Finish surgery and post operative experience.
- Application required
- Hands-on experience in a live 1-on-1 surgical setting
- 3D Cone beam CT capture interpretation in a surgical setting
- Virtual implant surgery training
- Airport shuttle available (Dallas, Houston, Austin)
- Accommodations at The Shores lake house or nearby reservations–epicurean dinner included
All-On-X Hands-On 2 Day Intensive Surgical Assistant Training
- Full surgical/operatory setup
- Workflow to never let your doctor stop or slow down
- Hidden tricks of the trade never discussed
- Spontaneous emergency drills
- Succeed with the best anesthesia protocol
- Surgical photography
All-On-X Treatment Coordinator Training
- Instruction for staff/team
- Treatment planning process
- Financial planning/preparation
- Proven systems for patient case acceptance